God is The Creator of All Things Of Heaven and Earth.
2 Corinthians 5:8 - Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord.
John 10:27-28 - "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand."
2 Thessalonians 2:15 - So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the traditions that you were taught by us, either by our spoken word or by our letter.
Mark 9:43-48 - And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire. And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame than with two feet to be thrown into hell. And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.
Deuteronomy 9:5-7 - It is not because of your righteousness or your integrity that you are going in to take possession of their land; but on account of the wickedness of these nations, the LORD your God will drive them out before you, to accomplish what he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Understand, then, that it is not because of your righteousness that the LORD your God is giving you this good land to possess, for you are a stiff-necked people. Remember this and never forget how you provoked the LORD your God to anger in the desert. From the day you left Egypt until you arrived here, you have been rebellious against the LORD.
Psalm 30:12 - That my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!
Psalm 49:15 - "But God will redeem my soul from the power of Sheol, for He will receive me."
Psalms 119:89 - For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
Matthew 7:13-14 - "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
God The Creator Videos
God is The Creator of All Things Of Heaven and Earth.
Scripture Twisting - Near Death Experiences
The purpose is to expose the spiritual deceptions promulgated by these modern day heretics.
The Ramblings of deception: A biblical critique for Modern Day Heretics.
Information on these websites talk about their near-death experiences and claimed to receive a new revelation of what it means to walk in the spirit. Their writings demonstrate that they have some biblical knowledge, however they fail to apply that knowledge correctly as they have a habit of merging world-views together only to create a cacophony of incoherence regarding definitions of biblical terminology such as salvation, holiness, God-consciousness and the identity of the almighty God and His will for humanity. They use the old bait and switch tactic of deception by quoting verses from scripture to make Christians think that their NDE revelations have biblical support, however they make the application of that verse ambiguous so that they can unwitting introduce unbiblical approaches to God and false concepts about the God of the Bible in order to masquerade a satanic agenda to unite the world's religions. That is why Paul tells us to test the spirits to see if they be of God or ones leading to deception. If a revelation ever contradicts the information from the Word of God, we must throw that revelation out.
One NDE admits that one of his biggest problems that he faced was his (ego) or pride. He also makes attempts to unite religions and try to bring peace in a world which ridden with sin, but does not elaborate on the only one, the Lord Jesus Christ, who alone can forgive and remove our sins. In these NDE writings this person reveals to the world that he never got over His ego problem when he says that "his soul" and not God.
Responding out a persecution complex, this NDE attempts to defend his philosophy by accusing Christians from acting like pharisees who came against Jesus and His teaching by ignoring the fact Christ's redemptive work on the cross and subsequent resurrection completed God's salvation plan for humanity which he opposes. The NDE preaches a message that ultimately leaves the pupil with no guarantee of heaven because his pursuit of heaven is paved by good works. That is where he reveals his so-called ego (pride) that his own merits and good deeds of the law bring him salvation. Even though he quotes that very verse that refutes his fundamental position of a works-based salvation
For example, Jesus said, "I am the way, the Truth, and the life no one comes to the father accept through me." This was a verse quoted on this NDE's website and declared that his near death experience confirmed the fact that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the Life; however, his foundational theme throughout his site tries to convince people that Jesus is not the only way to get to God. In an attempt to deceive, he contradicts himself by saying that "the only way to know Him (God) is to become in His image...you donāt have to be a Christian, but you must strive to be a person such as Jesus!..." But this NDE fails to realize that a Christian is a person who HAS surrendered their life to Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior. A Christian follows and obeys there Lord.
It is written 2 Corinthians 4:1-6
1 Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose heart. 2 But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. 3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 5 For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your bondservants for Jesus' sake. 6 For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
This NDE preaches a message that despises the knowledge that the glory of God is in the face of Jesus Christ. As this verse points out, this NDE handles the word of God deceitfully by introducing the superstitions of other religions that attempt to appease demons or express support for pantheism in which is ultimately at odds with the Holy nature of God. This person also proves that he does respect the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ nor the pattern He displayed by merely studying His teachings without accepting Him as the embodiment of the message. No where does he fully declare that unless a person Jesus renounces their sin and to be baptized (where people personally identify with His death, burial and resurrection). How does he expect people to follow Christ Jesus and experience eternal life if they do not receive the spirit of Christ.
These following Biblical verses discredit the demonically inspired approach of this NDE.
Romans 8:2 "For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death."
How can this NDE claim to follow the spirit of the law when the spirit of the law is in Christ Jesus, and he rejects the person of Christ who alone makes us free from the law of sin and death
5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
Satan himself masquerades as an angel of Light. (2 Corinthians 11:14) It sounds like this NDE had such an encounter.
2 Corinthians 11:13-14
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Jesus is NOT an influence, a principle, and is NOT an example of a man who achieved a great power and "sainthood" by selfless living. He is a person, whose thoughts and ways are higher than ours. He came to earth as God in the likeness human flesh to fulfill scripture and all righteousness.
Here are some scripture twisting methods that cults, like this NDE cult, use to deceive people. In the book "Scripture Twisting," James Sire has a chapter devoted to each of the methods, and you will seen them ALL used from time to time when reading NDE experiences.
1. INACCURATE QUOTATION: A biblical text is referred to but is either not quoted in the way the text appears in any standard translation or is wrongly attributed. Example: The Maharishi Mahesh Yogi says, "Christ said, 'Be still and know that I am God.'" Whereas this text is found ONLY in Psalms.
2. TWISTED TRANSLATION: The biblical text is retranslated, not in accordance with sound Greek scholarship, to fit a preconceived teaching of a cult. Example: the Jehovah's Witnesses translate John 1:1 as "In [the] beginning the Word was, and the Word was with God, and the word was a god."
3. BIBLICAL HOOK: A text of Scripture is quoted primarily as a device to grasp the attention of readers or listeners and then followed by a teaching which is so nonbiblical that it would appear far more dubious to most people had it not been preceded by a reference to Scripture. Example: Mormon missionaries quote James 1:5 which promises God's wisdom to those who ask him and, then, follow this by explaining that when Joseph Smith did this he was given a revelation from which he concluded that God the Father has a body.
4. IGNORING THE IMMEDIATE CONTEXT: A text of Scripture is quoted but removed from the surrounding verses which form the immediate framework for its meaning. Example: Alan Watts quotes the first half of John 5:39 ("You search the Scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life"), claiming that Jesus was challenging His listeners' over emphasis of the Old Testament, but the remainder of the immediate context reads, "and it is they that bear witness to me; yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life" (verses 39-40), which shows that Jesus was upholding the value of the Old Testament as a testimony to Himself.
5. COLLAPSING CONTEXTS: Two or more verses which have little or nothing to do with each other are put together as if one were a commentary of the other(s). Example: The Mormons associate Jeremiah 1:5 with John 1:2,14 and thus imply that both verses talk about the premortal existence of all human beings; Jeremiah 1:5, however, speaks of God's foreknowledge of Jeremiah (Not his premortal existence) and John 1:2 refers to the pre-existence of God the Son and not to human beings in general.
6. OVERSPECIFICATION: A more detailed or specific conclusion than is legitimate is drawn from a biblical text. Example: The Mormon missionary manual quotes the parable of the virgins from Matthew 25:1-13 to document the concept that "mortality is a probationary period during which we prepare to meet God." But the parable of the virgins could, and most probably does, mean something far less specific, for example, that human beings should be prepared at any time to meet God or to witness the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
7. WORD PLAY: A word or phrase from a biblical translation is examined and interpreted as if the revelation had been given in that language. Example: mary Bake Eddy says the name Adam consist of two syllables, A DAM, which means an obstruction, in which case, Adam signifies "the obstacle which the serpent, sin, would impose between man and his Creator."
8. THE FIGURATIVE FALLACY: Either (1) mistaking literal language for figurative language or (2)mistaking figurative language for literal language. Example of (1): Mary Baker Eddy interprets EVENING as "mistiness of mortal thought; weariness of mortal mind; obscured views; peace and rest." Example of (2): The Mormon theologian james Talmage interprets the prophesy that "thou shalt be brought down and speak out of the ground" to mean that God's Word would come to people from the Book of Mormon which was taken out of the ground at the hill of Cumorah.
9. SPECULATIVE READINGS OF PREDICTIVE PROPHESY: A predictive prophesy is too readily explained by the occurance of specific events, despite the fact that equally committed biblical scholars consider the interpretation highly dubious. Example: The stick of Judah and the Stick of Joseph in Ezekiel 37:15- 23 are interpreted by the Mormons to mean the Bible and the Book of Mormon.
10. SAYING BUT NOT CITING: A writer says that the Bible says such and such but does not cite the specific text (which often indicates that there may be no such text at all). Example: A common phrase "God helps those who help themselves" is not found in the Bible.
11. SELECTIVE CITING: To substantiate a given argument, only a limited number of text is quoted: the total teaching of Scripture on that subject would lead to a conclusion different from that of the writer. Example: The Jehovah's Witnesses critique the traditional Christian notion of the Trinity without considering the full text which scholars use to substantiate the concept.
12. INADEQUATE EVIDENCE: A hasty generalization is drawn from too little evidence. Example: The Jehovah's Witnesses teach that blood transfusion is nonbiblical, but the biblical data that they cite fails either to speak directly to the issue or to adequately substantiate their teaching.
13. CONFUSED DEFINITION: A biblical term is misunderstood in such a way that an essential biblical doctrine is distorted or rejected. Example: one of Edgar Cayce's followers confuses the eastern doctrine of reincarnation with the biblical doctrine of being born again.
14. IGNORING ALTERNATIVE EXPLANATIONS: A specific interpretation given to a biblical text or set of text which could well be, and often have been, interpreted in quite a different fashion, but these alternatives are not considered. Example: Erich von Daniken asks why in Genesis 1:26 God speaks in the plural ("us"), suggesting that this is an oblique reference to God's being one of many astronauts and failing to consider alternative explanations that either God was speaking as "Heaven's king accompanied by His heavenly host" or that the plural prefigures the doctrine of the Trinity expressed more explicitly in the New Testament.
15. THE OBVIOUS FALLACY: Words like OBVIOUSLY, UNDOUBTEDLY, CERTAINLY, ALL REASONABLE PEOPLE HOLD THAT and so forth are substituted for logical reasons. Example: Erich von daniken says, "Undoubtedly the Ark [of the Covenent] was electrically charged!"
16. VIRTUE BY ASSOCIATION: Either (1) a cult writer a ssociates his or her teaching with those of figures accepted as authoritative by traditional Christians; (2) cult writings are likened to the Bible; or (3) cult literature imitates the form of the Bible writing such that it sounds like the Bible. Example of (1): Rick Chapman list 21 gurus, including Jesus Christ, St. Francis and St. Theresa, that "you can't go wrong with." Example of (2): Juan Mascaro in his introduction to the Upanishads cites the New Testament, the Gospels, Ecclesiastes and the Psalms, from which he quotes passages supposedly paralleling the Upanishads. Example of (3): The Mormon DOCTRINE AND COVENANTS interweaves phrases from the Gospel of John and maintains a superficial similarity to the Gospel such that it seems to be like the Bible.
17. ESOTERIC INTERPRETATION: Under the assumption that the Bible contains hidden, esoteric, meaning which is open only to those who are initiated into its secrets, the interpreter declares the significance of biblical passages without giving much, if any, explanation for his or her interpretation. Example: Mary Baker Eddy gives the meaning of the first phrase in the Lord's Prayer, "Our Father which art in heaven," as "Our Father-Mother God, all harmonious."
18. SUPPLEMENTING BIBLICAL AUTHORITY: New revelation from post biblical prophets either replaces or is added to the Bible as authority. Example: The Mormons supplement the Bible with the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price.
19. REJECTING BIBLICAL AUTHORITY: Either the Bible as a whole or texts from the Bible are examined and rejected because they do not square with other authorities - such as reason or revelation = do not appear to agree with them. Example:Archie Matson holds that the Bible contains contradictions and that Jesus himself rejected the authority of the Old Testament when he contrasted His own views with it on the Sermon on the Mount.
20. WORLD-VIEW CONFUSION: Scriptural statements, stories, commands or symbols which have a particular meaning or set of meanings when taken within the intellectual and broadly cultural framework of the Bible itself are lifted out of that context, placed within the frame of reference of another system and thus given a meaning that markedly differs from their intended meaning. Example: The Maharishi Mahesh Yogi interprets "Be still, and know that I am God" as meaning that each person should meditate and come to the realization that he is essentially Godhood itself, and the Torah that you studied. That's it."
"When you are standing in front of those judges, everything is just weight. Sometimes a small deed is worth so much. Some small deed that you do in this world can change completely how you are being judged. There are so many little things that you can just do. Just give a smile to another person, be nicer to your wife, be nicer to your kids, be nicer to another person. Be honestā¦"
"Whatever you do in this world, echoes in eternity."